Thursday, September 30, 2010

Super Cute Headband

I'm in love with these Anthropologie headbands, but of course a knitter could never actually purchase such a thing! After studying them intently in the store (with the sales woman eyeing me suspiciously) it looks very do-able, (dare I say) maybe even easy! I think I just need to figure out the right gauge and then would knit three strips of stockinette stitch. Probably next I would bind-off each strip, then braid the three together. Then you would have to mattress stitch seam each one in order to ensure the whole thing doesn't come undone.

Hopefully I can post a pattern for this soon :)

1 comment:

  1. can't wait for the pattern on these!! I would love to make my daughter some...if you do end up just braiding the three strands, you could get pretty creative with the colors and such...

    ReplyDelete